Physiological role and regulation of glutamate dehydrogenase in Prochlorococcus sp. strain MIT9313
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 56–64, February 2009
How to Cite
Rangel, O. A., Gómez-Baena, G., López-Lozano, A., Diez, J. and García-Fernández, J. M. (2009), Physiological role and regulation of glutamate dehydrogenase in Prochlorococcus sp. strain MIT9313. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2008.00005.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 31 July, 2008; accepted 13 November, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!