New phylotypes of mesophilic filamentous anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria enriched from sulfide-containing environments
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 86–93, February 2009
How to Cite
Bañeras, L., Gich, F., Martinez-Medina, M., Miller, M., Abella, C. A. and Borrego, C. M. (2009), New phylotypes of mesophilic filamentous anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria enriched from sulfide-containing environments. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2008.00009.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Received 28 July, 2008; accepted 29 November, 2008.
Vol. 1, Issue 2, 169, Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!