Honeybee colony collapse due to Nosema ceranae in professional apiaries
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 110–113, April 2009
How to Cite
Higes, M., Martín-Hernández, R., Garrido-Bailón, E., González-Porto, A. V., García-Palencia, P., Meana, A., Del Nozal, M. J., Mayo, R. and Bernal, J. L. (2009), Honeybee colony collapse due to Nosema ceranae in professional apiaries. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 110–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00014.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Received 26 November, 2008; accepted 18 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!