The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Ecological fitness of Bacillus subtilis BGS3 regarding production of the surfactin lipopeptide in the rhizosphere
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 124–130, April 2009
How to Cite
Nihorimbere, V., Fickers, P., Thonart, P. and Ongena, M. (2009), Ecological fitness of Bacillus subtilis BGS3 regarding production of the surfactin lipopeptide in the rhizosphere. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 124–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00017.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Received 16 October, 2008; accepted 19 December, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!