The enigma of cytosolic two-component systems: a hypothesis
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 171–176, June 2009
How to Cite
Krell, T., Busch, A., Lacal, J., Silva-Jiménez, H. and Ramos, J.-L. (2009), The enigma of cytosolic two-component systems: a hypothesis. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 171–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00020.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 19 January, 2009; accepted 27 January, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!