Identity and dynamics of putative N2-fixing picoplankton in the Baltic Sea proper suggest complex patterns of regulation
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 145–154, April 2009
How to Cite
Farnelid, H., Öberg, T. and Riemann, L. (2009), Identity and dynamics of putative N2-fixing picoplankton in the Baltic Sea proper suggest complex patterns of regulation. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 145–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00021.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 1 October, 2008; accepted 31 January, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!