The GenBank/EMBL/DDBJ accession numbers for the pmoA sequences of strain Kam1 are FJ462788-FJ462791; and for the xoxF gene of strain SolV: FJ477305.
Environmental, genomic and taxonomic perspectives on methanotrophic Verrucomicrobia
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Methane Cycle. Editors: Professor J. Colin Murrell and Professor Mike S. M. Jetten
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 293–306, October 2009
How to Cite
Op den Camp, H. J. M., Islam, T., Stott, M. B., Harhangi, H. R., Hynes, A., Schouten, S., Jetten, M. S. M., Birkeland, N.-K., Pol, A. and Dunfield, P. F. (2009), Environmental, genomic and taxonomic perspectives on methanotrophic Verrucomicrobia. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 293–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00022.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Received 3 October, 2008; accepted 22 December, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!