Present address: Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam, DeutschesGeoForschungsZentrum-GFZ, Telegrafenberg A34, D-14473, Potsdam, Germany.
Temperature influences the population structure of nitrite-oxidizing bacteria in activated sludge
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 184–190, June 2009
How to Cite
Alawi, M., Off, S., Kaya, M. and Spieck, E. (2009), Temperature influences the population structure of nitrite-oxidizing bacteria in activated sludge. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 184–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00029.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Received 22 October 2008; accepted 9 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!