Present address: Bio-Iliberis R&D, Parque Tecnológico de Ciencias de la Salud, Edificio BIC, Lab. 203, Av. de la Innovación, 1, E-18100 Armilla – Granada (Spain).
In vivo role of FdhD and FdmE in formate metabolism in Pseudomonas putida: Redundancy and expression in the stationary phase
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 208–213, June 2009
How to Cite
Roca, A. and Ramos, J. L. (2009), In vivo role of FdhD and FdmE in formate metabolism in Pseudomonas putida: Redundancy and expression in the stationary phase. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 208–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00032.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Received 3 April 2009; accepted 3 April 2009.
Vol. 1, Issue 5, 468, Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!