Responses of methanogenic archaeal community to oxygen exposure in rice field soil
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Methane Cycle. Editors: Professor J. Colin Murrell and Professor Mike S. M. Jetten
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 347–354, October 2009
How to Cite
Yuan, Y., Conrad, R. and Lu, Y. (2009), Responses of methanogenic archaeal community to oxygen exposure in rice field soil. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 347–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00036.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
- Received 27 March, 2009; accepted 15 May, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!