Present address: Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory 902 Battelle Boulevard 790 6th St., Richland, WA 99352, USA.
Methylophilaceae link methanol oxidation to denitrification in freshwater lake sediment as suggested by stable isotope probing and pure culture analysis
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Methane Cycle. Editors: Professor J. Colin Murrell and Professor Mike S. M. Jetten
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 385–392, October 2009
How to Cite
Kalyuhznaya, M. G., Martens-Habbena, W., Wang, T., Hackett, M., Stolyar, S. M., Stahl, D. A., Lidstrom, M. E. and Chistoserdova, L. (2009), Methylophilaceae link methanol oxidation to denitrification in freshwater lake sediment as suggested by stable isotope probing and pure culture analysis. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 385–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00046.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Received 4 March, 2009; accepted 14 June, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!