Intermediary ecosystem metabolism as a main driver of methanogenesis in acidic wetland soil
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Methane Cycle. Editors: Professor J. Colin Murrell and Professor Mike S. M. Jetten
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 307–318, October 2009
How to Cite
Drake, H. L., Horn, M. A. and Wüst, P. K. (2009), Intermediary ecosystem metabolism as a main driver of methanogenesis in acidic wetland soil. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 307–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00050.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Received 2 June, 2009; accepted 19 June, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!