Horizontal transmission of Nosema ceranae (Microsporidia) from worker honeybees to queens (Apis mellifera)
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 495–498, December 2009
How to Cite
Higes, M., Martín-Hernández, R., García-Palencia, P., Marín, P. and Meana, A. (2009), Horizontal transmission of Nosema ceranae (Microsporidia) from worker honeybees to queens (Apis mellifera). Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 495–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00052.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Received 29 April, 2009; accepted 22 June, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!