Biological ‘glue’ and ‘Velcro’: molecular tools for adhesion and biofilm formation in the hairy and gluey bug Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Pseudomonas. Editors: Professors Burkhard Tummler, Victor de Lorenzo, Alain Filloux and Joyce Loper
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 343–358, June 2010
How to Cite
Giraud, C., Bernard, C., Ruer, S. and De Bentzmann, S. (2010), Biological ‘glue’ and ‘Velcro’: molecular tools for adhesion and biofilm formation in the hairy and gluey bug Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 343–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00070.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Received 28 April, 2009; accepted 16 July, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!