These two co-authors have contributed equally to this work.
Physiological and transcriptomic characterization of a fliA mutant of Pseudomonas putida KT2440
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Pseudomonas. Editors: Professors Burkhard Tummler, Victor de Lorenzo, Alain Filloux and Joyce Loper
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 373–380, June 2010
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Herva, J. J., Duque, E., Molina-Henares, M. A., Navarro-Avilés, G., Van Dillewijn, P., De La Torre, J., Molina-Henares, A. J., La Campa, A. S.-d., Ran, F. A., Segura, A., Shingler, V. and Ramos, J.-L. (2010), Physiological and transcriptomic characterization of a fliA mutant of Pseudomonas putida KT2440. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00084.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- Received 19 June, 2009; accepted 26 August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!