Sequence analysis of Vibrio cholerae orfU and zot from pre-CTXΦ and CTXΦ reveals multiple origin of pre-CTXΦ and CTXΦ
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Vibrio Ecology. Editors: Carla Pruzzo, Balakrish Nair, Jim Oliver and Rita Colwell
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 67–75, February 2010
How to Cite
Mantri, C. K., Mohapatra, S. S., Colwell, R. R. and Singh, D. V. (2010), Sequence analysis of Vibrio cholerae orfU and zot from pre-CTXΦ and CTXΦ reveals multiple origin of pre-CTXΦ and CTXΦ. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 67–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00085.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Received 20 August, 2009; accepted 26 August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!