Pseudomonas putida KT2440 causes induced systemic resistance and changes in Arabidopsis root exudation
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Pseudomonas. Editors: Professors Burkhard Tummler, Victor de Lorenzo, Alain Filloux and Joyce Loper
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 381–388, June 2010
How to Cite
Matilla, M. A., Ramos, J. L., Bakker, P. A.H.M., Doornbos, R., Badri, D. V., Vivanco, J. M. and Ramos-González, M. I. (2010), Pseudomonas putida KT2440 causes induced systemic resistance and changes in Arabidopsis root exudation. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 381–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00091.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Received 24 July, 2009; accepted 16 September, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!