Present address: Instituto de Fermentaciones industriales (CSIC), 28006 Madrid, Spain.
A preliminary study of the epidemiological factors related to honey bee colony loss in Spain
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 243–250, April 2010
How to Cite
Higes, M., Martín-Hernández, R., Martínez-Salvador, A., Garrido-Bailón, E., González-Porto, A. V., Meana, A., Bernal, J. L., Del Nozal, M. J. and Bernal, J. (2010), A preliminary study of the epidemiological factors related to honey bee colony loss in Spain. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 243–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00099.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Received 2 July, 2009; accepted 7 October, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!