Present address: Instituto de Fermentaciones industriales (CSIC), 28006 Madrid, Spain.
A preliminary study of the epidemiological factors related to honey bee colony loss in Spain
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 243–250, April 2010
How to Cite
Higes, M., Martín-Hernández, R., Martínez-Salvador, A., Garrido-Bailón, E., González-Porto, A. V., Meana, A., Bernal, J. L., Del Nozal, M. J. and Bernal, J. (2010), A preliminary study of the epidemiological factors related to honey bee colony loss in Spain. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 243–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00099.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Received 2 July, 2009; accepted 7 October, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!