Present address: Department of Clinical Neurology, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headley Way, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK;
Testing temperature-induced proteomic changes in the plant-associated bacterium Pseudomonas fluorescens SBW25
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Pseudomonas. Editors: Professors Burkhard Tummler, Victor de Lorenzo, Alain Filloux and Joyce Loper
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 396–402, June 2010
How to Cite
Knight, C. G., Zhang, X. X., Gunn, A., Brenner, T., Jackson, R. W., Giddens, S. R., Prabhakar, S., Zitzmann, N. and Rainey, P. B. (2010), Testing temperature-induced proteomic changes in the plant-associated bacterium Pseudomonas fluorescens SBW25. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 396–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00102.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
- Received 27 April, 2009; accepted 7 October, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!