Biochemical and genomic comparison of inorganic phosphate solubilization in Pseudomonas species
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Pseudomonas. Editors: Professors Burkhard Tummler, Victor de Lorenzo, Alain Filloux and Joyce Loper
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 403–411, June 2010
How to Cite
Miller, S. H., Browne, P., Prigent-Combaret, C., Combes-Meynet, E., Morrissey, J. P. and O'Gara, F. (2010), Biochemical and genomic comparison of inorganic phosphate solubilization in Pseudomonas species. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 403–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00105.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Received 3 June, 2009; accepted 7 October, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!