Temperature affects Vibrio cholerae O1 El Tor persistence in the aquatic environment via an enhanced expression of GbpA and MSHA adhesins
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Vibrio Ecology. Editors: Carla Pruzzo, Balakrish Nair, Jim Oliver and Rita Colwell
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 140–144, February 2010
How to Cite
Stauder, M., Vezzulli, L., Pezzati, E., Repetto, B. and Pruzzo, C. (2010), Temperature affects Vibrio cholerae O1 El Tor persistence in the aquatic environment via an enhanced expression of GbpA and MSHA adhesins. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 140–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00121.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Received 28 August, 2009; accepted 9 November, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!