Presence of the siderophores pyoverdine and pyochelin in the extracellular medium reduces toxic metal accumulation in Pseudomonas aeruginosa and increases bacterial metal tolerance
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Pseudomonas. Editors: Professors Burkhard Tummler, Victor de Lorenzo, Alain Filloux and Joyce Loper
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 419–425, June 2010
How to Cite
Braud, A., Geoffroy, V., Hoegy, F., Mislin, G. L. A. and Schalk, I. J. (2010), Presence of the siderophores pyoverdine and pyochelin in the extracellular medium reduces toxic metal accumulation in Pseudomonas aeruginosa and increases bacterial metal tolerance. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 419–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2009.00126.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Received 31 July, 2009; accepted 21 October, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!