Indigenous ectosymbiotic bacteria associated with diverse hydrothermal vent invertebrates
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Symbiosis. Editors: Professors Paola Bonfante, Karen Visick, and Moriya Ohkuma
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 479–488, August 2010
How to Cite
Goffredi, S. K. (2010), Indigenous ectosymbiotic bacteria associated with diverse hydrothermal vent invertebrates. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 479–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00136.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Received 4 October, 2009; accepted 14 December, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!