Engineering of new prodigiosin-based biosensors of Serratia for facile detection of short-chain N-acyl homoserine lactone quorum-sensing molecules
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 322–328, April 2010
How to Cite
Poulter, S., Carlton, T. M., Su, X., Spring, D. R. and Salmond, G. P. C. (2010), Engineering of new prodigiosin-based biosensors of Serratia for facile detection of short-chain N-acyl homoserine lactone quorum-sensing molecules. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00140.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Received 25 September, 2009; accepted 18 December, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!