Both authors contributed equally.
Syntrophic butyrate and propionate oxidation processes: from genomes to reaction mechanisms
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Symbiosis. Editors: Professors Paola Bonfante, Karen Visick, and Moriya Ohkuma
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 489–499, August 2010
How to Cite
Müller, N., Worm, P., Schink, B., Stams, A. J. M. and Plugge, C. M. (2010), Syntrophic butyrate and propionate oxidation processes: from genomes to reaction mechanisms. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 489–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00147.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Received 3 November, 2009; accepted 9 January, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!