Malyngolide from the cyanobacterium Lyngbya majuscula interferes with quorum sensing circuitry
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 739–744, December 2010
How to Cite
Dobretsov, S., Teplitski, M., Alagely, A., Gunasekera, S. P. and Paul, V. J. (2010), Malyngolide from the cyanobacterium Lyngbya majuscula interferes with quorum sensing circuitry. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 739–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00169.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received 8 October, 2009; accepted 22 February, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!