The evolution of animals and plants via symbiosis with microorganisms
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Symbiosis. Editors: Professors Paola Bonfante, Karen Visick, and Moriya Ohkuma
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 500–506, August 2010
How to Cite
Rosenberg, E., Sharon, G., Atad, I. and Zilber-Rosenberg, I. (2010), The evolution of animals and plants via symbiosis with microorganisms. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 500–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00177.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Received 18 March, 2010; accepted 19 March, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!