Microbes and oxo species of chlorine
An annotated selection of World Wide Web sites relevant to the topics in Environmental microbiology
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Pseudomonas. Editors: Professors Burkhard Tummler, Victor de Lorenzo, Alain Filloux and Joyce Loper
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 473–474, June 2010
How to Cite
Wackett, L. P. (2010), Microbes and oxo species of chlorine. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 2: 473–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00184.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!