Evaluation of large-scale dissemination of Nosema ceranae spores by European bee-eaters Merops apiaster
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 47–53, February 2011
How to Cite
Valera, F., Martín-Hernández, R. and Higes, M. (2011), Evaluation of large-scale dissemination of Nosema ceranae spores by European bee-eaters Merops apiaster. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 47–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00186.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received 25 February, 2010; accepted 20 April, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!