Non-autonomous transposable elements associated with inactivation of microcystin gene clusters in strains of the genus Anabaena isolated from the Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 189–194, April 2011
How to Cite
Fewer, D. P., Halinen, K., Sipari, H., Bernardová, K., Mänttäri, M., Eronen, E. and Sivonen, K. (2011), Non-autonomous transposable elements associated with inactivation of microcystin gene clusters in strains of the genus Anabaena isolated from the Baltic Sea. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 189–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00207.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 26 April, 2010; accepted 6 July, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!