Powering microbes with electricity: direct electron transfer from electrodes to microbes
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 27–35, February 2011
How to Cite
Lovley, D. R. (2011), Powering microbes with electricity: direct electron transfer from electrodes to microbes. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 27–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00211.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
- Received 15 June, 2010; accepted 21 July, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!