Diversity, transmission and persistence of Escherichia coli in a cohort of mothers and their infants
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 352–359, June 2011
How to Cite
de Muinck, E. J., Øien, T., Storrø, O., Johnsen, R., Stenseth, N. C., Rønningen, K. S. and Rudi, K. (2011), Diversity, transmission and persistence of Escherichia coli in a cohort of mothers and their infants. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 352–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2010.00231.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received 29 April, 2010; accepted 9 November, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!