Repeated sampling reveals differential variability in measures of species richness and community composition in planktonic protists
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 661–666, December 2011
How to Cite
Dolan, J. R. and Stoeck, T. (2011), Repeated sampling reveals differential variability in measures of species richness and community composition in planktonic protists. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 661–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00250.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received 23 November 2011, accepted 29 January, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!