Cellulose mediates attachment of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium to tomatoes
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 569–573, October 2011
How to Cite
Shaw, R. K., Lasa, I., García, B. M., Pallen, M. J., Hinton, J. C. D., Berger, C. N. and Frankel, G. (2011), Cellulose mediates attachment of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium to tomatoes. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 569–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00263.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Received 23 February, 2011; accepted 5 April, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!