Breaking a paradigm: cosmopolitan and abundant freshwater actinobacteria are low GC
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 29–35, February 2012
How to Cite
Ghai, R., McMahon, K. D. and Rodriguez-Valera, F. (2012), Breaking a paradigm: cosmopolitan and abundant freshwater actinobacteria are low GC. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 29–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00274.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Received 24 February, 2011; accepted 8 June, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!