Characterization of reptile-associated Borrelia sp. in the vector tick, Amblyomma geoemydae, and its association with Lyme disease and relapsing fever Borrelia spp.
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 632–637, October 2011
How to Cite
Takano, A., Fujita, H., Kadosaka, T., Konnai, S., Tajima, T., Watanabe, H., Ohnishi, M. and Kawabata, H. (2011), Characterization of reptile-associated Borrelia sp. in the vector tick, Amblyomma geoemydae, and its association with Lyme disease and relapsing fever Borrelia spp. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 632–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00280.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received 9 October, 2010; accepted 11 July, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!