Present addresses: Centro Oceanográfico de Gijón, IEO. Camín de L'Arbeyal s/n, ES-33212 Gijón, Spain;
High archaeal diversity in Antarctic circumpolar deep waters
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 689–697, December 2011
How to Cite
Alonso-Sáez, L., Andersson, A., Heinrich, F. and Bertilsson, S. (2011), High archaeal diversity in Antarctic circumpolar deep waters. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 689–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00282.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 20 January, 2011; accepted 19 July, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!