Assimilation of marine extracellular polymeric substances by deep-sea prokaryotes in the NW Mediterranean Sea
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 705–709, December 2011
How to Cite
Boutrif, M., Garel, M., Cottrell, M. T. and Tamburini, C. (2011), Assimilation of marine extracellular polymeric substances by deep-sea prokaryotes in the NW Mediterranean Sea. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 705–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00285.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Received 19 April, 2011; accepted 30 July, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!