Present addresses: Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, The National University of Singapore, Block E1A #07-03, no. 1 Engineering Drive 2, Singapore 117576, Singapore;
Aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria in Antarctic sea ice and seawater
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 710–716, December 2011
How to Cite
Koh, E. Y., Phua, W. and Ryan, K. G. (2011), Aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria in Antarctic sea ice and seawater. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 3: 710–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00286.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Received 9 March, 2011; revised 3 August, 2011; accepted 9 August, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!