None of the authors have any financial or personal relationships that could inappropriately influence or bias the content of the paper. Trademarks are mentioned for scientific purposes only and this work does not explicitly recommend any of these products.
Nosema spp. parasitization decreases the effectiveness of acaricide strips (Apivar®) in treating varroosis of honey bee (Apis mellifera iberiensis) colonies
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 57–65, February 2012
How to Cite
Botías, C., Martín-Hernández, R., Barrios, L., Garrido-Bailón, E., Nanetti, A., Meana, A. and Higes, M. (2012), Nosema spp. parasitization decreases the effectiveness of acaricide strips (Apivar®) in treating varroosis of honey bee (Apis mellifera iberiensis) colonies. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 57–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00299.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Received 27 July, 2011; accepted 17 September, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!