A genetic system for Geobacter metallireducens: role of the flagellin and pilin in the reduction of Fe(III) oxide
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 82–88, February 2012
How to Cite
Tremblay, P.-L., Aklujkar, M., Leang, C., Nevin, K. P. and Lovley, D. (2012), A genetic system for Geobacter metallireducens: role of the flagellin and pilin in the reduction of Fe(III) oxide. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00305.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
- Received 17 July, 2011; accepted 23 October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!