Temporal stability and species specificity in bacteria associated with the bottlenose dolphins respiratory system
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 89–96, February 2012
How to Cite
Lima, N., Rogers, T., Acevedo-Whitehouse, K. and Brown, M. V. (2012), Temporal stability and species specificity in bacteria associated with the bottlenose dolphins respiratory system. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 89–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00306.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2011
- Received 8 August, 2011; revised 11 October, 2011; accepted 23 October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!