Present address: Max Planck Institute for Terrestrial Microbiology, Karl-von-Frisch Str. 10, 35043 Marburg, Germany.
Differential responses of nirK- and nirS-carrying bacteria to denitrifying conditions in the anoxic rice field soil
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 113–122, February 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, Q., Liu, P. and Lu, Y. (2012), Differential responses of nirK- and nirS-carrying bacteria to denitrifying conditions in the anoxic rice field soil. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 113–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00311.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
- Received 20 March, 2011; revised 5 October, 2011; accepted 30 October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!