Present address: Department of Entomology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742, USA.
Colony collapse disorder in Europe
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 123–125, February 2012
How to Cite
Dainat, B., vanEngelsdorp, D. and Neumann, P. (2012), Colony collapse disorder in Europe. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 123–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00312.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received 6 September, 2011; revised 4 November, 2011; accepted 10 November, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!