Dr. David Schleheck, University of Konstanz, Department of Biological Sciences, P.O. box 649, Universitätsstrasse 10, Postfach 649, Konstanz, Germany, 78457.
Photoautotrophic–heterotrophic biofilm communities: a laboratory incubator designed for growing axenic diatoms and bacteria in defined mixed-species biofilms
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 133–140, February 2012
How to Cite
Buhmann, M., Kroth, P. G. and Schleheck, D. (2012), Photoautotrophic–heterotrophic biofilm communities: a laboratory incubator designed for growing axenic diatoms and bacteria in defined mixed-species biofilms. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00315.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Received 7 July, 2011; accepted 14 November, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!