Methane source strength and energy flow shape methanotrophic communities in oxygen–methane counter-gradients
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 MPI for Terrestrial Microbiology. Environmental Microbiology Reports © 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 203–208, April 2012
How to Cite
Krause, S., Lüke, C. and Frenzel, P. (2012), Methane source strength and energy flow shape methanotrophic communities in oxygen–methane counter-gradients. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 203–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2011.00322.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Received 25 May, 2011; revised 27 November, 2011; accepted 15 December, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!