Targeted and shotgun metagenomic approaches provide different descriptions of dryland soil microbial communities in a manipulated field study
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 248–256, April 2012
How to Cite
Steven, B., Gallegos-Graves, L. V., Starkenburg, S. R., Chain, P. S. and Kuske, C. R. (2012), Targeted and shotgun metagenomic approaches provide different descriptions of dryland soil microbial communities in a manipulated field study. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 248–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00328.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received 22 July, 2011; revised 6 January, 2012; accepted 16 January, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!