Plant lectin-like antibacterial proteins from phytopathogens Pseudomonas syringae and Xanthomonas citri
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Ecology, Evolution and Population Genetics of Pathogenic Microbes
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 373–380, August 2012
How to Cite
Ghequire, M. G. K., Li, W., Proost, P., Loris, R. and De Mot, R. (2012), Plant lectin-like antibacterial proteins from phytopathogens Pseudomonas syringae and Xanthomonas citri. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00331.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Received 17 November, 2011; revised 15 January, 2012; accepted 30 January, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!