Present address: US Food and Drug Administration, Laurel, MD, USA.
Vibrio cholerae in a historically cholera-free country
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Ecology, Evolution and Population Genetics of Pathogenic Microbes
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 381–389, August 2012
How to Cite
Haley, B. J., Chen, A., Grim, C. J., Clark, P., Diaz, C. M., Taviani, E., Hasan, N. A., Sancomb, E., Elnemr, W. M., Islam, M. A., Huq, A., Colwell, R. R. and Benediktsdóttir, E. (2012), Vibrio cholerae in a historically cholera-free country. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 381–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00332.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Received 30 September, 2011; accepted 3 February, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!