Authors have contributed equally to this work.
The nit1C gene cluster of Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes CECT5344 involved in assimilation of nitriles is essential for growth on cyanide
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 326–334, June 2012
How to Cite
Estepa, J., Luque-Almagro, V. M., Manso, I., Escribano, M. P., Martínez-Luque, M., Castillo, F., Moreno-Vivián, C. and Roldán, M. D. (2012), The nit1C gene cluster of Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes CECT5344 involved in assimilation of nitriles is essential for growth on cyanide. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 326–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00337.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Received 25 May, 2011; revised 24 February, 2012; accepted 1 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!